12.04.2009

Christmas Preoccupation

Once this animation business is over with, there's a few things I would like to get done while I am still in College land (before the break)

*I need to get a full printout of my story draft, but by now that would be about 100 pages. I'm sure there's been worse going through the school computers.

*Christmas Presents and engraving my ipod on the laser cutter! LOL

NOW over the break, I will be figuring out how to do character concept art and modeling over the break, starting with this girl. I know her pretty well after drawing her this past month for the game assignment. I also want to use my Star Trek nerding to model a Klingon Bird of Prey in Maya. I need to get better at this stuff!

I will also be painting in Photoshop and planning out CraftyFoxArt.com things to sell (bookmarks, prints and such). I am not anticipating any wand turning over the break :<

*Watercoloring a few small pieces as companions to my Nativity painting. IE I want to do an Epiphany/Three Kings Day piece.

So, that's my break. Packing, writing, modeling, painting. I am incredibly excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment